Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:52:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Squinge's Pregnant sims wear everyday clothes, compatible with inteen  (Read 3031 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lilium

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2011, 09:05:24 pm »

I used to have a version of Squinge's Pregnant sims wear any clothes hack that was made to work with inTeen, but I can't seem to find it anywhere now, and the link in the sims wiki is giving me a 404, so I hope you don't mind me asking, as I'm sure I got it here. Where can I find it?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 09:31:12 pm »

Did you try searching Squinge's section? It's there.

See?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Lilium

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 03:49:11 pm »

Sorry, I should have said it before, but I have Seasons, and that version is not compatible with Seasons. I had already found that thread. The problem is the Seasons version is not compatible with inTeen. Is there a Season's compatible version of that hack? The link that Squinge has in his post here is giving me a 404. I looked at Simbology, but as I can't view their forums (I have contacted Twojeffs about that). The inTeen flavorpak readme for Seasons says it's available here, and 'Teen Maternity Runway' on the Sims 2 wiki's content list is also giving me a 404.

Edit: I think I found it in Simbology's download directory. Thanks for the help, though!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 04:06:22 pm by Lilium » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 04:11:37 pm »

That's the last version Squinge made compatible with InTeen. After that, he announced he was no longer making any mods to be compatible with it.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Lilium

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 04:22:33 pm »

I'm going to test the one I found here and see if it works okay. I'll post back afterwards.

Seems that it's working perfectly fine, I haven't tried it on teens but that's not what I wanted it for.
Thanks for the help, caffeinated joy. Smiley

Maybe you should add it into Squinge's posts for that mods that updated versions are available at Simbology. They have an ep5 version as well as one for ep7, so I think that covers all of the expansion packs. It'll just prevent confusion if other people come looking for it.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 05:51:44 am by Lilium » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: