Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:40:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Metal Gear Code Name: Solidus Snake  (Read 2865 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Skye

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« on: March 23, 2011, 12:27:21 pm »

Solid SnakeMain article: Solid Snake
Solid Snake ("born" in 1972 by the project "Les Enfants Terribles") (voiced by Akio Ōtsuka in Japanese and David Hayter in English) is the series' protagonist and the player's character in Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2 and Metal Gear Solid. In Metal Gear Solid 2, he is playable only in the main game's prologue sequence, Portable Ops is a prequel set before his birth. In Guns of the Patriots due to his aging process being quickened and gaining the appearance of an old man he is given the nickname Old Snake and is the playable character once more. The reason of the rapid aging process was not part of any external source, it was merely the way he was designed as a clone. At the end of Metal Gear Solid he reveals his real name is David.

* Solidus sim 1.jpg (47.09 KB, 589x452 - viewed 3615 times.)
* Solidus Snake, by Skye.rar (2501.75 KB - downloaded 179 times.)

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 02:56:33 pm »

Thank you so much! Solid Snake is by far the best action player ever Smiley I hated how the last game left it open Sad I hope there's another game before his character dies.
Eliskuya in darkness

spinning around and around au au au!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 03:48:09 pm »

I guess you got the name mix with Soild, oh well, enjoy posting the last one  Hug2
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: