Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:10:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A couple of mod requests  (Read 3914 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liverbird

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2011, 07:14:57 pm »

Would it be possible to make a mod that stops sims from harassing the toddler all the time, ie not keep feeding it when just been feed by another sim.
also a mod that changes the slap to a single one like it was done before for sims 2 by squinge..  Also a mod that allows toddlers that can walk go up & downstairs which was also done for sims 2 as these were great mods..  I have all Xp & fun packs..  Thanks in advance if these can be made or know where I can find them if they have already been done..

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 09:27:32 pm »

Hi Smiley
I've found the mod for the toddler here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=283709

Now as for the slapping mod,I couldn't find anything on that. I've searched through MTS and TSR..but found neither,I'm sorry.

I know what baby mod you are talking about,and again,I couldn't find anything. Although,I have the same problem. Random people come over,and then 'babysit' my sims children..lol. I think if you eventually can't find a mod for it,you should lock the door to the nursery,allowing only your household {or just one sim} so that they are the only ones who have acess to the room? I'm sorry if I didn't help much. I've searched through a few sites,and at one time saw the mod you're talking about..

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 08:26:35 am »

Ok thanks for looking & finding the toodler mod as I had no luck on any of them..  If I find the other two I'll let you know if you want me too..  Thanks again

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 09:09:38 am »

Yeah,again,I'm sorry I couldn't find what you were looking for. If I knew how to mod,I'd do it for you.
Ok cool,please tell me,lol,I feel kinda stupid for not being able to hunt down what you were asking about. And you're welcome. Smiley

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 09:44:03 am »

The link you gave me for the toddler to use stairs is for sims 2 I wanted all these mods for sims 3

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 09:49:55 am »

If you need mods for sims3, feel free to request them in this thread. On this site you my have, to register there in order. To post http://exhibitsims.com/forum/index.php the name of the modder is rainbow brite.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 06:39:43 pm »

Ok will do piere thanks for link

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 08:19:31 pm »

Hi Smiley
I've found the mod for the toddler here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=283709

*pokes S.A.M playfully and points up to where it says "Pudding Requests"* Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: