Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:05:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: infant clothing trouble..  (Read 4614 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
my sis is awsome

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2011, 07:56:30 pm »

Hug2 i am having trouble with my infant clothes. when i play my sims2 the babies are born naked, with a hat one that looks like a face on the hat! i've downloaded clothes from people and the won't show up in my game. it keeps having the naked outfit. i would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this problem? if you are also having this problem, feel free to also post!! huh

if you guys need to know what espansions i have i have↓
all but
Glamour life

thank you in advance YAY

if you can tell me how to get a sim picture on here i can show you what the outfit looks like!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 08:09:56 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

you\\\'ll never know, if you don\\\'t try
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 08:16:46 pm »

It's a simple process, actually. Smiley

All you have to do is take a screen shot of your problem, then resize your image so it is no larger than 600 x 600 pixels. Next you register at any third party image host you like (Photobucket, Imageshack, tinypic, Flickr ... just to name a few ... though those aren't the only choices). Upload your picture to your image hosting account and then use the IMG code for bulletin boards to post your picture here.

You'll notice I've merged your two posts into one. We ask people edit their post if they think of something new to add rather than reply to themselves, unless more than 24 hours has passed since you've posted. Smiley I've also moved this to the Help section of the board, since the section you posted this is for sharing Downloads.

Now, to your problem at hand. I believe you can only have one infant outfit downloaded to your game, unless you have this hand dandy gem in your game. This is because custom infant clothing acts as default replacements and having more than one in your game can cause issues.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
my sis is awsome

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 08:20:31 pm »

ok, thank you very much

<admin edit: posts merged. Use the 'modify' button instead of replying to yourself in the future>

i deleted all infant outfits in my game, so if i get 1 more i should be able to get that 1 in my game?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 08:31:12 pm by Jenna » Logged

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 08:46:15 pm »

You'll notice I've merged your two posts into one. We ask people edit their post if they think of something new to add rather than reply to themselves, unless more than 24 hours has passed since you've posted. Smiley

If you only have one infant outfit in your game it should work. If it doesn't, then you probably have at least one more hiding somewhere in your downloads.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 12:03:22 am »

Naked with face on a hat means you've got that particular mesh in your game and probably an invisible texture. If you downloaded any of my outfits, do a search for "infant". I put that word in every single outfit and mesh name...

And you can actually have two outfits in your game. One unisex outfit, and one marked "girl only". There is only one girl outfit on this site (the original Chris Hatch edited), but I've got plenty on my site.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
my sis is awsome

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 11:05:18 am »

thank you very much, you really cleared things up for me, theraven yes i have dowloaded your clothes, but they wont work for me, so ill try to delete all tongue

so, i could download a unisex outfit and a girl outfit and have 2 outfits in my game?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 01:07:57 pm by my sis is awsome » Logged

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 11:15:09 pm »

You could. Just remember, one which isn't marked with gender at all, and one with the ending "Gonly" (my outfits. Can't talk for others).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
my sis is awsome

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 05:42:43 pm »

ok, thanks

thanks to you Thervan, i now have one of your adorable outfits in my game!!!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 10:17:52 am by my sis is awsome » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: