Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:52:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roman Column End Table  (Read 21070 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rubytuesday

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2006, 05:19:03 pm »

I LOVE this!!!  Thankyou so much!
Yavanna

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2006, 06:28:50 pm »

wonderful work!! Can i ask what is it that appears in the catalog as identifying pic? could you post a pic, please?
tairourou

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2006, 06:35:02 pm »

I put this end table in my game, and it looks excellent! You did a wonderful job overall, not to mention a wonderful job for a first mesh.
Angeleyez7680

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2006, 09:16:57 pm »

Its beautiful and it matches her love seat so well. Thanks to the two of you we have a some really nice additions to our games. THANKS
Oldbox

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2006, 12:45:46 am »

I love it! Thank you
xK-la

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2006, 02:55:02 am »

Wow! Very nice! I'd deffiently download if I wasn't on a non downloading diet thingie lol

Teen Diva Karine - 3rd Place
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2006, 06:26:28 am »

Looks like I'm late at the party... Congratulations, Chris, and well done! I'm so thrilled that you are finally making objects, I knew that you would be great at this! *big hugs*
Francien

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2006, 03:15:54 pm »

It looks great!! and your first mesh?? Wow!
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2006, 05:12:02 pm »

Oh man, this is incredible! WOW!!

This looks absolutely fantastic, I cannot wait to get home and download it, thankyou!

Also, thanks for the link to the statue, the screenshot you took makes everything look perfect Smiley

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Samielle

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2006, 11:27:33 pm »

That is beautiful, sgoobysnacks29!  Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.  Looks great:D

not b4 u, not bhind u, but... bside u.
dailyrebellions

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2006, 06:47:42 pm »

This is SO amazingly awesome!

Thanks so much - it works in so many places, not just roman themed worlds, but also university settings and high class restaurants.  Thanks!!
wallace

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2006, 03:44:36 am »

thanks sgooby, this is beautiful.
simaddict41
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2007, 07:06:57 am »

I luv' anything roman-esque. I just finished my roman coliseum (took me three months to perfect it) and now I'm gathering objects to fill it.Thank you sublimly!!. _,,,^..^,,,_
Diggrdude
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2007, 10:24:48 pm »

Fantastic!  I've been wanting something like this!  Thank you!
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 11:46:34 pm »

These are superb! I really love this style, and it makes a perfect table. For my lame request, I would love to see more Greek/Roman column furniture, like a dining table, coffee table, display stand (for statues/decos and such), and such. I am very excited to add this into my game. You make stuff perfect for the two styles I enjoy most - ancient Greece/Rome, and sci-fi - two very disparate styles at that!

Thank you!

-----

EDIT #1: Okay, I found your other Roman-style dining table and end table here, but I would love to see a dining table with with only two large columns, using the same columns you used on the end table in this thread. Assuming you take requests. I feel like a pile of poo for even asking.

-----

EDIT #2: Thank you very much for the link to Michelangelo's David! I have been wanting that so much. It's my favorite sculpture, of which I own several replicas from 2 inches to 4 feet tall. I am very very happy now, and I have you to thank. So, uh, thanks! Cheesy :color:

Just so people know, the website is in German, which unfortunately I am not fluent in; there is a site translator on the left side, but it doesn't work once you register (for free) and log in - it keeps logging you out if you try to use it. For our non-German speaking members that want this statue, go to the website and click Downloads on the left side of the page (this will open a new window). On this new page, select 'S' from the alphabetical list (Titelauswahl/Title selection), and look for "Statue David" - it should be at the bottom of page 1. They've got a whole bunch of other great meshes and recolors, too - I'd recommend spending some time checking the other stuff out as well.

Again, thanks to sgooby for pointing me to this website!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 02:24:29 am by JCSpencer » Logged

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: