Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:05:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF shiny reflective glossy floors  (Read 3067 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« on: March 31, 2011, 10:03:48 pm »

I've found some really nice reflective/glossy walls but the floors seem to be eluding me.  I'm not looking for any particular ones.  I am looking for many to add to my selection so any directions as to who has the nicest ones in your opinion would be lovely.  I've seen them since the base game and never got around to tracking them down.  If they're Sims2packs thats fine, mind numbing to install but fine lol.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 10:21:49 pm »

They could be the reflective floor tile overlays by Murano you're thinking about (T$R).

They're also on the booty.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 04:56:04 am »

Thanks Caffienated.Joy, yea I've got those, are those the only way to make them glossy or reflective?.....I have really nice wallpapers that don't need special overlays to look like their shining, was wonderring if their were floors too, I have nice textured looking floors and walls, I search hard for them.  But the glossy floors have always eluded me.  So far I've found the glass, mirror, and icecube looking ones.  I'm still searching when I can, nothing crucial that can't wait.

EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 06:05:34 am »

I did a search for glass over at MTS. I limited the search to Build Mode and Wall and Floor covering. There's six pages. You might find something you like.......

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 01:17:48 pm »

Nice find EKozski thanks for this, never would have thought to use glass as my search.  Alot of these look really good! 

XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 06:29:05 am »

I had the Murano thingie but it uses tons of ram to play, so I gave it up. I saw also once sort of tutorial to make shiny walls but I'm in my laziest phase and would rather get the food already cooked. If you find something memorable Happy Thoughts, can you give me some links. I'm going to try some of the glass floors too (hope I find something). Thanks.

Got many of the items but they do not work for me. I read the TXMT files and they were supposed to use reflection envcubes. In my game they look plain tiles, some very beautiful but nothing different. Got some supposed Gold or Silver Walls, but they do not even show in catalog. After I installed W7 many tools stopped working such as EA's tool to make walls and Floors and SimWardrobe's tools (that require a file that Microsoft eliminated from system). Anyone knows the solution for those problems? Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 03:27:53 am by XPTL297 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: