Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:47:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for nice male hairs and the Sims Medieval Grim Reaper Wings extracted  (Read 3139 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Artha

If in doubt, poke it. *poke*

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2011, 01:41:32 am »

I have some already, but I am getting tired of using the same hair all the time with my sims! Any links to some nice male hairs? (I love long hair, but I like it to be... not too over the top. Newsea's hairs look nice but some of them are.. idunno.. too puffy? xD)
Any links leading me to good hair will be greatly appreaciated!

Also... if ANYBODY knows if somebody extracted the Sims Medieval Grim Reaper's wings and uploaded them somewhere.. LINK MEH!  I love those wings!  I also want the Sims Medieval outfits in my main game!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 07:17:49 am »

That's quite a broad request. "Good male hair" to you may be different to what it's means for me and, technically, breaks our "no more than two or three items per request" rule.

Take some time to find pictures of hair you like and restrict yourself to 2 or 3 styles and make use of your image hosting account to host the image and post them in a request.

As to your request for extracted objects from one game to use in another, read this:

Regarding converting items from Sims 2 to Sims 3: We won't convert EA game items from Sims 2 to Sims 3 (or vice versa). We will, however, convert player made custom content from one game to the other, but only with the permission of the original creator.

That rule covers any Sims game.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: