Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:12:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Confessions of AUBREY: Chapter 2 is UP!!  (Read 10211 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2011, 03:04:13 pm »

After a lot of postponing, I'm finally getting to Part Two of my Ashlee story, continuing from Aubrey's point of view. I have a lot more to do with life lately, so the chapters probably will not be posted as fast as the last story, so thanks for having patience with me.

Warning! This story contains:
-Mild Language
-Teen parenting
-Drama!
-Homosexuality

Don't like these things? Please avoid reading this story.

Rating: PG-13 of course!

---------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION:

Things have changed in the past year. Last time you heard from Ashlee, she was a senior in high school. She has since then headed off to college, so I decided to continue her story for her. Ashlee and Ayah are still together, both attending school at Berkley University in California. We all miss them, and we talk to Ash everyday. She has been doing well in school, but since it’s her freshman year, her old school nickname of “Smashedly Dawson” has come out of retirement. I’m sure things will chill out when she gets her freedom out of her system a bit. She and Ayah are both getting good grades and Ashlee has decided to get her Bachelor’s degree in psychology. Ayah is still sticking with dental assistant, but she may turn it into an actual dentist career.

After Ashlee moved away, my mom started to have no reason to want to stay in RiverBlossom Hills. So after she spent time looking for places close to California, she decided on a small town in southern Nevada called Dusk Valley. I asked her why we didn’t actually move to California itself, and Mom said that:
a) it was too expensive to live there
b) she wanted to still give Ashlee and Ayah their space, but be close enough for frequent visits.

It made sense. Ashlee was probably happy to be out on her own, and didn’t want her family taking up all of her time and space. With where she decided to move us, we were only about an 8 hour drive away from where Ashlee lived. The house that Mom found was a relatively cute little place. The outside of the home was weathered, but the inside was in good condition, and the rent was pretty cheap. Mom made sure to talk with the owners and make sure that the house couldn’t possibly be haunted, and when everything was okayed, we moved. This is our new home:

Things were going sour in RiverBlossom Hills. People were getting to be either very phony or very cruel to our family. Between me being a teen mother, Carrie having a mental handicap, my mom expecting her 6th child from a different father, and Ashlee being a lesbian, we hardly heard the end of it, through the grapevine usually. The town just got to the point of being a poisonous environment and it was really time to go.

So, we moved four months after Ashlee did, last December. We celebrated Christmas in our new house, and the girls came home for a visit. It was a good way to make the new house feel like a home. About a week later, Mom took me and Adam to get us signed up for school. I am continuing my freshman year of high school at Sunrise Valley High School, as the new kid, and I have to say, I am really nervous. But I’m ready!

Everyone seems to be adjusting well, though. Mom’s advice column is still raking in money, and she is feeling like she has more significance in her life. She is able to stay home with the kids, and do her work at the same time. And since she is new in town, she hasn’t met any new people to have to decide where they stand in her life. She says that she wants things to be calm and quiet for a while, before she goes out and makes friends with anyone. She enjoys the peace for now. She has even made up with Grandma, and they are talking frequently over the phone.

Adam is happy with this new town. He has already made friends with a couple of neighbor kids, so he is finding his place. He’s doing well in school. He has always been a smart boy. He is just kind of a hyper-active brat at times. But he’s Mom’s little man, and she pretty much lets him get away with the little things. It’s been so good for him, this move. He has changed and started to blossom. Before, he was kind of a geeky shut-in. Now he has become athletic, and fun, and he is always going to the park to play soccer with the neighbor kids. I also have to say, he has become happier and much more helpful at home.

As for me, I am now 15 years old, and my little angel Carrie just turned a year old. She is getting along normally for her condition. She can roll over, crawl, sit up, and eat certain foods with her hands. She loves to smile and laugh with my little brother and sister. She plays well and she can say “mama” now. She’s starting to look more and more like me as she gets older, so says my mom.

Mom tells me I looked almost identical to how Carrie looks now when I was her age. She’s my precious little one, and I love her so very much. She is reaching her milestones very well, and the way I see it, she is a smart little girl.

By the way, she plays hard and crashes out like any little girl her age.

See?

When it comes to me being in school, I was still at the top of my class. This year, I am on a fast program so I can graduate quicker than my regular class. But I don’t do any extra curricular activities anymore because I just don’t have the time. I have had to grow up a lot after having Carrie. I go to school, and I come home. That’s it. I don’t go hang out with friends. But then again, I have not made many friends here. Nobody here even knows that I have a kid. It isn’t that I’m ashamed of Carrie, because I’m not. I just don’t want the nonsense from people. It really isn’t any of their business. I’m not in school to make friends or let people look into my personal life. School is school, just to learn for now, and keep going on after I get my diploma.

I haven’t figured out what I want to do for college, and what I want to be in my life. But I have time. I am going to be in high school until I’m 16 or 17. Either 2 or 3 years, depending on how many extra classes I can take. I need 23 credits to finish high school. And this is my first year. I’m already taking 6 classes, each semester is .5 of a credit. Two semesters of each class gives me 6 credits by the end of the year. By that rate, it will take me over 3 years to get my diploma. So I am taking extra classes. I only have 1 extra class this semester (which is dual credit for college), but each of the semesters is 1 credit so by the end of the year with just that one class (part 1 and 2) I will have 8 credits. So I’m looking at 2.5 years of school.

Hope you all liked the intro, I will post the first chapter soon!! Comments welcomed/craved!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 10:06:50 pm by SenkoTwiik » Logged

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 03:20:05 pm »

I'm so happy you continued the story, Jamie! I really have missed it, and it's just as good as always. Smiley
I am having a bit of trouble downloading Aubrey on your website. I log in and I view Aubrey's download page, but there's no link to download her with. Can you help me?  huh

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 03:48:42 pm »

Really? I have had similar complaints about Aubrey. She has a mind of her own sometimes. I will check it out and get back to you. Thanks for the feedback.

MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 11:36:19 pm »

It's a good start.
Looking forward to more. Smiley

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 05:12:54 pm »

CHAPTER ONE: February 11th

QUITE A DAY! Just after lunch, in the middle of 5th period biology, the office called me out of class and told me I had someone waiting for me on line one. When I answered the phone, it was my mom.

“Aubrey, I went into labor today. So I’m going to need you to get your homework for Monday and Tuesday, just incase I’m not out of the hospital by Sunday night.”

So I did, and I just got home from school when she was getting everyone ready to go to the hospital, waddling around the house, trying to find last minute things, like her shoes. She had shoes right by the door, but her feet were swelling in a classic manner, so she needed to find her “extra wide flats” and wouldn’t be satisfied with any other crap in her closet. I came in the door just as Adam got done bringing her those old clear stiletto heels from ages ago, saying, “How about these, Mom?” She gave him a look as if to say, “Yeah right, Adam”

She told me she started labor around noon.
“The contractions weren’t bad yet, so I knew I had plenty of time to wait for you, but it’s a good thing you’re home because I feel like my insides are full of Jet Li clones, just totally knocking the crap out of me with them crazy kicks and stabs from those totally awesome swords they use.”

I didn’t know what part of that description to correct, so I quickly got Adam, Abbey, Andy, and Carrie into the van (luckily we have a lot of room, our van seats 8 ), and threw like 5 million of Mom’s hospital bags in the back.

Finally, after it seemed like it took an act of God to get into the car, I drove her to the hospital 45 minutes away. She got out at the front, and me and the kids made sure that she got into the front door on her own, so I didn’t have to lug the kids out of the van.

I was pretty glad to get home without incident, because I didn’t have a driver’s license yet. I just got my permit the week before, but I didn’t want to get pulled over by a cop. It’s actually pretty easy. As soon as I made it out of North Haverbrook, I was pretty safe. Cops flood that town, not so much on the highway toward home, and we have maybe 2 officers that do rounds in Dusk Valley, and both of them don’t seem to strict about anything.
   I got home and unloaded the kids, got everybody into the house, got Adam started on his homework, and by the time all of that ordeal was done, it was time to start dinner. Since it was easy, I made cod filets and parmesan noodles with green beans. I told myself I would make something more interesting tomorrow night.

But for now, I had a lot of school to do. Luckily this was a Friday night, and I would only have maybe 2 days of work to make up, and even if my mom was out of the hospital by Sunday, I still planned on staying home to help her out with the new baby on Monday. So I was either going to be on time, or ahead of schedule anyway. The kids all played while I got my homework started, and I started getting them ready for bed at around 8pm. Carrie, Abbey, and Andy were bathed and in their cribs/toddler beds, asleep by 8:30.

Adam and I got a call from Mom at about 9:00.
“Hey kiddos! Sorry I didn’t call earlier. I was doing some work on my iPad to get that out of the way while I waited on our newest member of the family to come on out and meet us. But he was taking his sweet time, and then the contractions got CRAZY, forget about it. Haha, so I’m all medicated up, and they say that the baby’s head is right there, and he will be born no later than 11. So I will get ahold of you Aubrey- YOU Adam my man, need to go to bed- as soon as I can. Love yous guys!”

Adam went to bed after saying goodnight to our mom, and I stayed up waiting for any news from her. And while I did all of this waiting, with the house quiet and all of the kids asleep, I got the first huge chunk of homework out of the way. And there was a ton of it. This school is kind of a fan of sending as much homework as possible on weekends. Not to be rude, but I attend a really lackluster school, and in just a few months, I have noticed that many students are behind because few of the teachers really know how to teach. The sophomores are doing things that I had finished at the beginning of 8th grade. I digress.

She did call, finally, at almost 2:00 in the morning and said that there was a complication and she had to get a C-section, but that she and the baby were both fine. She said she loved us and would be in the hospital a few days, but that she would explain in the morning because she knew that I was as tired as she was. Mom sent me a pic of 8lb 4oz Atticus. He’s cute as a bug’s ear. But I had quite a day and had another few ahead, so I went to bed.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 09:25:52 pm by SenkoTwiik » Logged

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 07:20:28 pm »

CHAPTER TWO: February 20th

Mom came home on Monday, but she hasn’t been able to do much around the house, so I have been out of school this long. Today was my first day back. And it was NOT a good day to start. This past Tuesday morning, I drove Adam to school on the way to my school to turn in my work and get more for the rest of the week. Anyway, I was caught up, and a little ahead by the time I got to school today anyway, so I thought it would be a relaxing escape from having to take care of my entire household and destroy my sleep with school work to make up.

It was homeroom and a guy I‘m friendly with named Travis asked me, “So, girl. Where have you been? I have been bombing this class cause I don‘t have you in front of me to ask for answers. Tracey has been yellin at me. It‘s been horrible.”

So I say, “My mom had her baby, and she had to get a C-section, so she needed to rest and needed help around the house until she was healthy enough to handle lifting and cleaning. She’s fine now, though.”

I thought that would be the end of it, but then some girl decided she was going to throw her hat into the ring. She says, “Um, your mom could still pick up her baby and take care of it with a C-section. You seriously didn’t need to miss school.”

She said it in such a snarky way, I felt like I had to say something. I tell her, “Yeah, maybe she could have taken care of the new baby, but she was really out of it from her pain medicine, and there are now 4 babies and/or toddlers in my house to care for, and that was too much for her.” She didn’t shut up, either.

She continues with, “Well, that’s not YOUR responsibility to take care of all your mom’s kids. If she can’t take care of them, she shouldn’t have had them.” She had a point here, but she wasn’t meaning to make a point, she was meaning to be a self-righteous ass. She was insulting my mom, and I was getting more angry by the minute, so I blurted out, “She CAN take care of them on a daily basis, and for your information one of those babies is mine. So I owe her a lot and it was the right thing to do to help her out. I’m still caught up in class so there was no harm in it, jeez!” She said that I could get in trouble for truancy, but it was an excused absence.

She muttered something about me being a slut under her breath, because I was 15 with a baby. One of the cholas in class was like, “My mother had me when she was 17, and my sister had her first child young too. And they are NOT sluts. A lot of my friends and young people in my town have kids. And if you’re talking trash about my town, you better believe you’re going down.” Somebody laughed and said, “Nice rhyme.” Chola girl smiled and said, “Haha, I totally made that up just now.” She slapped a high five with the Nice Rhyme guy, and then continued, “So if you know what’s good for you, you’ll shut your damn mouth before I get up out of my seat and shut it for you. Believe me, I will, and if you so much as roll your eyeballs at me, I will slap them out of your head.”

The girl didn’t say anything, no apology but she also didn’t run her mouth anymore. She didn’t even look in our direction again.

As much as I’m not into fighting, I wanted to laugh.

The girl that defended me straightened up her hair (though I’m not sure why because it wasn’t out of place) then looked over at me and said, “Hi, my name’s Evie.” I told her, “I’m Aubrey. Thanks for that.” She replied with, “Don’t worry about it. Us Dusk people have to stick together. A lot of these Sunrise jerks think they’re perfect, while the rest of us are scum.“ A guy in class with a thick Russian accent looked over and was like, “I’m one of those Sunrise jerks.”

She smiled and said, “I wasn’t talking about you, goofball. Aubrey, this is Trey, he’s a pretty decent guy for being from Sunrise.” Trey nodded my way and said, “Pleasure is mine. . .always.”

So apparently I made my first couple friends today. We hung out at lunch time today, and I learned a little something about the two of them. They first became friends with each other through their families, both restaurant owners. Evie’s mom owns Pita’s Mexican Restaurant in Dusk Valley, and Trey’s aunt and uncle own Bob’s Burger Joint in Sunrise. Evie’s real name is Eva-Linda, but she thought Evie was a nicer name. She has been in Dusk Valley as long as she can remember, since before she started kindergarten. Trey came to Sunrise Valley from Russia two years ago when his mom passed away. He lives with his mom’s sister Aria, her husband Bob, and their family of 5 children (including TWO sets of twins, the older boy/girl pair is the same age as Trey, in our class as well, both very athletic, good-looking, not too terribly bright, and funny. Their names are Finn (boy) and Skye (girl). For being fraternal, they look so much alike). Trey is a really smart guy, and very much a slipknot maggot. I love it! <3 Both of them really make me feel much more comfortable at school. It’s good to have some friends to talk to. I didn’t think it would matter, but it does.

Evie and I sat on the bus together on the way home. Our town is REALLY small, so we don’t have a high school there. We all have to bus 45 minutes to Sunrise for school. It gave us a good deal of time to bond and talk a little more. I asked her about her sister she mentioned in class. And she was like, “To be real, you remind me a lot of a white version of my sister. She’s the same age as you, except you’re way smarter than her. She’s a good girl, though. She had her first little one, a girl, around the same time you had Carrie. You don’t have to worry about that stuff so much in Dusk Valley. Young moms don’t catch a lot of beef out here. Sometimes people will be rude, but it’s rare. There were a few people that were jerks to my family about Lexi’s situation, but we ignore them. She is doing fine. She lives with her boyfriend. He works full-time instead of school, real good guy. They fully take care of themselves. It’s all good. Lexi is actually still in school, just like you. She does her school at night, and at home some of the time.”
   So that was both disturbing and refreshing. It’s kind of good to know that there are people in different situations that can come out of it. I really believe I can.

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 12:19:18 am »

Oh wow I'm so glad this story is back, I loved the first part <3 So glad she's doing well Cheesy
Update soon! Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: