Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 04:06:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Grass cutter  (Read 3534 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
XPTL297

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2011, 06:22:43 am »

Anyone knows where I could find a good mesh of a grass clipper, preferably one we call Sittklipper, a sort of toy tractor you sit on the top to cut the lawn. I have a grass clipper made by feeessen but it is a little bit too childlike, I'm looking for something more dramatic. Thanks.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 03:28:00 am »

modthesims has a riding lawn mower with working sounds, I've never used it or seen it ingame but it sounds cool.  A free cleanning skill gain while riding it and outdoor enthusiasm with freetime, pretty groovy sounding.  Hope its close to what your looking for.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 03:47:35 am »

I suppose this is the one you mean?
http://www.modthesims.info/d/278913

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 03:22:59 am »

I got this one but it is still childlike. I was meaning just a decorative mesh because I'm intending to have it specially assembled for another purpose. I need something recolorable in two parts and viewable from the nhood. I'm probably making it to a garden bench (only furniture item that is viewable off lot) and probably ridden by a doll, so I don't need anything functional. I'm still missing Bloom's items (heavy but very professional look). Is there any site out in space that deals on farm items maybe?
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 02:42:50 pm »

Sims2farm has some farm stuff lol.  So does woodforsims, I have their barnstuff pack in my game.  Wish I could have found a riding lawn mower but they were all push mowers.  The old time push mowers were all I could find sorry.  Both of these sites I mention are paysites, but if you like them you know where you can find them.

mookie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 02:51:20 pm »

There is one by the awesome kativip here ...http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=21451.0. It is called traktor , but looks like what you are seeking. Good luck!
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 11:39:41 am »

Thanks bunches, mookie, it is exactly what I had in mind and much better due to the dirty old look. I don't even need to recolor.  YAY
Thanks, Happy Thought, I won't go there because it is against our rules to buy custom content. I also cannot use money unless the source is located or represented in Norway or Sweden and I can do it personly, this is the way we do it among us here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: