Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:51:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Website Information  (Read 2447 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ranabluu

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2011, 05:18:32 pm »

Hi all,

I was wondering if Gothplague has changed the website to something else.  Whenever I attempt to access the website I get an account suspended message.

This is the account I have been trying to access www.gothplaguesgear.co.uk. Thanks for the help.

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 05:52:45 pm »

I think there's more a question of whether she has abandoned/forgotten about the site. Haven't seen signs of her anywhere for a long time now, so that's probably the reason... 

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 04:15:01 pm »

Yeah, it seems that it's been abandoned alright.   Cry  The Google cache pages are still up for now, though, so you still may have a chance to grab whatever it is you're looking for on her site. 

What I'd suggest you do if you really need something off of the website is to use Google to navigate through the cache pages while you still can.  If you have the ability to right-click on a link and copy it's url location, enter it into Google's search field and it should bring up the page info.  Once you click on "Cache", you've got yourself a ticket into the site.  The download links are still good, since I'm also in the process of navigating the cache of the site myself and backing up a list of links to her content while I'm at it, but there's no guarantee how long these cache pages will remain up since there's not to much info on when exactly GP's site went down.  Wink 

Hope that helps you.  Smiley

ETA:  The site seems to be back up now.  I was mistaken earlier, since the last post that was made on her site happened to be last week in fact, so I'm glad to see she's still around and ok.  Grin
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 10:15:39 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

wongfoo2003

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 08:12:26 am »

Try this link http://www.gothplaguesgear.co.uk/forum/index.php . That works for me. The link in the first post works for me neither.

:? :? :? :color: :? :? :?
ranabluu

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 03:38:14 am »

Woonfoo2003,

Thanks for the help.

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: