Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:06:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [TS3] Odd Sim glitches...  (Read 3236 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Little Monster
I make things...

Baby I was born this way...

View Profile WWW
« on: April 16, 2011, 02:52:34 pm »

I noticed some odd glitches today while playing TS3... I took photo's of two of them.
I was wondering if anyone knew why this was happening? This has never happened before and I can't think of anything that could cause it...
I had to use the "resetSim" cheat a few times to fix it -- but it keeps happening...

Glitch 1

While my Sim was teaching her daughter to walk, she would stop and stick her arms out (as seen in the picture).

Glitch 2

While my other Sim was teacher his sister to walk, his arms went very stretchy... (as seen in the picture)

Glitch 3
After my Sim taught her daughter how to walk, she was "stuck" in the kneeling position, everyone else was moving, just not her. (no point taking a picture of it, as it would just look... like it was paused.)

Glitch 4
When in CAS mode, my Sim would sometimes disappear... when I changed her hair.

Anyone know how/why this is happening?  huh
edimullin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 12:32:23 am »

It could be bad CC. It causes problems like those constantly.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 06:45:20 pm »

This definitely sounds like bad CC that you could've downloaded from somewhere. Best suggestion is to pull out any CC you installed prior to the issues you saw in your game like that. Then add CC back in slowly until you find the one that caused your Sims to behave like that.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: