Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:22:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Object Requests.  (Read 4082 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rei__hino

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2011, 03:03:44 pm »

Nursery and household items Of Black with red roses on them. Baby blue Prince items for all. Baby pink Princess items for all ages too. We can always use more hello kitty items Smiley.
Thank you for your time and efforts.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 08:12:30 pm »

Nursery and household items Of Black with red roses on them. Baby blue Prince items for all. Baby pink Princess items for all ages too. We can always use more hello kitty items Smiley.
Thank you for your time and efforts.

Please either provide more detail about what you exactly want, or share pictures of what you're looking for. Otherwise people will have to simply guess and you may not like what you get. Also, it would be helpful if you rephrased your request into something looking more like a polite request rather than a demand. For example, "Hello, I'm looking for x items and would love some help. Can somebody please make them for me or point me towards they can be downloaded if they've been made already?"

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
rei__hino

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 07:40:46 pm »

Sorry I didn't mean to sound demanding I was trying to be polite which is why I said thanks for time and effort Smiley. I didn't have much time and was simply trying to keep it short. Was looking for more house hold items such as sofa's and chairs, rugs, appliances, etc for everything. I had noticed that there is a good amount of Princess stuff for adults - babies but nothing in Prince, would like to see Stuff the same as the fairy tail princess stuff only in baby blues for our lil Prince's out there. Even some knights and Dragons stuff for kids- adult for bed rooms or even household for ppl who love castles Smiley. I didn't want to post pictures of some stuff just generally worried about copy rights and all or ppl not wanting their stuff posted. Again I am sorry if I seemed demanding that was not my intention. Thanks again for all the effort and time.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 07:58:28 pm »

As long as you don't hotlink you'll be fine. If you're still worried about stepping on toes and know who took the original picture, just give credit. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: