Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:21:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian/Tuscan/Venetian Build/Buy objects?  (Read 2268 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
miserydoll

I have a PhD in Horribleness!

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2011, 08:30:35 pm »

I have been looking around several sites for quite a few days now. I have even checked the Sims CC wiki and googled... unfortunately there is not much out there outside of lots that I can find and I don't want pre-built lots since this is for a specific project... Can anyone lend a hand?
wongfoo2003

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 06:44:04 am »

Did you try woodforsims: http://www.woodforsims.de/html/them_wfs2_international.html

:? :? :? :color: :? :? :?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 08:07:17 am »

Build and Buy objects.  That's a lot a stuff.  Very much like everything in the game.  Not very specific for people to help find what you want.

Italian/Tuscan/Venetian objects.  Since you mention Tuscan and Venetian, are you looking for period pieces?  Things unique to those specific cities or just the flavor of Italian.  Personally I can tell the difference between period pieces.  A chair from 300 years ago looks like a chair from 200 years ago to me.  Pictures help.

If those lots you found are furnished, you may be better off downloading those lots simply to get the objects included and start from there.  Then specifics on what you are looking for can be given for people to help you.
miserydoll

I have a PhD in Horribleness!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 05:11:08 am »

Wong, yes, I went there and was able to get pretty much everything they had that suited my needs.

Ancient, other than just saying build and buy objects I have no idea really on how to narrow it down. I need everything from fences to doors and windows, to beds and toilets. As far as downloading lots, I really try to make a point not to do that simply because I have had some very bad experiences with downloading lots in the past, either they crash my game or gum up my hard drive (which is very small, only 22 gigs). If I knew a way to narrow it down other than listing off everything I already have, I would.

Edit: Almost forgot to say anything about period vs. Italian pieces. As far as build objects go I would like them to be period, buy objects it doesn't matter either way because the idea is that it is a 500-year-old villa that has been remodeled. Of course, any piece that looks authentic would work.

Pictures.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 05:20:01 am by miserydoll » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: