Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:49:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about posting.  (Read 4834 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
missme74

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2011, 05:02:58 pm »

I was wondering if it would be okay to post something I made if I couldn't remember part of where I got the "ingredients" from? I know that The original clothing and skins were from Netra but I can't recall for the life of me where I got the clothing that I mixed with Netra's creation to get the dresses I made. It wasn't from a pay site, I am sure of that much. So could I post it?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 05:26:34 pm »

You have to give credit for everything you used to make the sim, as per our rules, whether it is pay or not. You also must ensure sharing said content doesn't break any creator's TOU, pay or not.  No exceptions. We understand sometimes people just can't remember, which is why we say giving a CI screenshot (which lists everything the sim is packaged with) will suffice. Be sure to look at that list and research what you can to make sure it can be shared, though.

Otherwise, you will have to package and share the sim with different cc you can give credit for and be sure you're not breaking any TOU with.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
missme74

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 07:49:49 am »

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: