Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 05:12:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: always accept invitation  (Read 1725 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simminbaby

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2011, 08:10:33 am »

For the life of me I can not find 2 mods that I know I had a few years ago. Its the invite more guest to party mod and the always accept invite mod. The always accept invite is not the one from squinge with the new years party stuff. It was just a mod that whomever you called even if you didn't have some type of relationship with they would come even if you're not having a party. I just can't find it anywhere. I even googled it and got nothing. I want to say that I also may remember it being on the laptop and that you could invite more than one sim at a time. I tried using the phone with power invite but it just seems to time consuming when your trying to get sims to your business and run it.And I do have squinges bring more customers mod,but that's not working for me either. Please someone let me know if you know where it is.

S*** happens when you party naked...you should try.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 11:07:25 am »

From my understanding, the number of people you invite to a party is actually a cheat not a mod.

In neighborhood mode, type intProp maxNumOfVisitingSims [number] into cheat console.

As far as the sims always accepting the invitation mod, Squinge's is the only one that I am aware of.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: