Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 04:15:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIFC:University wants & or Realistic needs?  (Read 1913 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2011, 01:52:25 pm »

I'm looking for two different mods..and I doubt either of them exist,but what the hell? I'll try my luck,ha..anyways.
I own the Sims 2 University and I know that once you graduate you are allowed more slots for wants,and are able to lock two wants at a time. I'm wondering..does any one know of a mod out there that will allow your sims to obtain that,without going to college? 4 sim years is too long for me,haha,and I did install a mod for a faster university semester..but I still find college boring,and after a while..un-interesting.

And my last one. I doubt this one actually exists,but I'll ask away. I'm looking for a possbile mod that will allow my sims to have more realistic needs. Having to use the bathroom every fifty seconds annoys the hell out of me and I'm hoping there will be a mod that will slow down my sims bladder,hunger,etc. I looked on MTS and all I found were 'Need & Aspiration boosters',and that's not quite what I was searching for.
Thank You! Smiley

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 04:24:16 pm »

There are a number of mods out there that allow additional wants, fears, and lock to be added.  Simbology, TJ's College Adjuster off the top of my head.  I'm pretty sure Chrisitanlove's college diploma does also.
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 06:24:09 pm »

Oh Thank You Ancient! Lol. I found the college wants and fears mod..but I'm still searching for the needs one. But Thank You for telling me about it. Smiley

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: