Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:57:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plantsim default skintone that is not "green"  (Read 4639 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
XPTL297

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2011, 05:51:20 am »

I'm looking for a default replacement skintone for the plantsim thingie, but one that is not green at all. In fact I wished a brownish skin that looked more to a tree stalk (tronc d'arbre) enough worked to look like a tree but not too much to look like a monster. Something like a strong tree like body and a more sensible and fine texture for the face. The lighting for the skin I think has to be reduced to almost a mat surface so that it looks dry but not dead. It requires a very good skintone maker to get a good result. Thanks.
eefje00704

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 05:27:26 am »

You might like this one: http://hat-plays-sims.dreamwidth.org/870.html
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 03:43:07 pm »

Thats an interesting idea XPTL, I always hated the plume of foliage on their heads myself.  Aren't the aliens green too?  Now I want/need something, well I'm off to searching!

XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 04:28:16 am »

Thanks for the link eefje, it looks good, but I'm wishing something much more dramatic. They look more to humains that ate something doubtful for lunch and started to feel vegetablish. I want something that seems that plants are developping human characteristics, that you have almost the feeling that a tree is mutating humanlike. The green plant on the head is not that bad. A human plant should be this way, a strong stalk with some green shots on limbs and top. I never played the plant thing because it is far toooooo childish for me. I'm changing the coding for a friend but I have to test the crap in my game and I have very sensible stomatch. (I'm vegetarian!, so I eat them!)  Grin
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 03:20:56 pm »

Lol, I believe plantsims start out as human though, so wouldn't that class you as cannibal?  Just teasing Cheesy  Hope you found some skins to your liking.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: