Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:04:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Salary Glitch.  (Read 5298 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
soundandfury
Spa! Spa! Spa! Spa!

WOOBIE DOOBIE WOOBIE DOOBIE SPA!

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2011, 07:46:39 pm »

I think this started when I installed FreeTime, but I'm not entirely sure.

Every time my sims come home from work, rather than it saying "James has earned $330" or whatever, it says "James has earned -$30,670" or some number around there. And if they have more money than that, it subtracts it from their funds. If they have less, their funds stay the same.

I'm starting to wonder if it's a hack gone wrong or something... :/

Anyone had this problem before?

She wishes her boyfriend looked more like Noel Fielding. She wishes her boyfriend looked more like a girl.
She wishes her boyfriend had cheekbones that cut ya. It's a mixed-up, muddled-up, shook-up world.
"Androgynoel" - FDA
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 08:19:48 pm »

I've had the same problem. My Sims can't even go to work because of it. What hacks do you have in game, maybe by process of elimination we can figure it out, unless someone actually knows?

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 04:22:35 am »

You could start by removing all your hacks (or better yet, your whole downloads folder) and going into the house and sending a sim to work. All you have to do is have them come home from work. You don't have to save when exiting since you're just testing. If it happens again, it's a glitch. If it doesn't, you will need to start tracking down the hack that is causing it.

If it is caused by a hack or other piece of custom content, you will need to track it down. The 50/50 method works pretty well.

The problem could also be that if Free Time is your newest EP in terms of release order (ie. you don't have AL or M&G) and if you didn't update your hacks when you installed it, then a hack might simply be out of date and need updating. If FT is indeed your latest EP, try updating your hacks and see if that helps.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
soundandfury
Spa! Spa! Spa! Spa!

WOOBIE DOOBIE WOOBIE DOOBIE SPA!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 06:25:59 pm »

@zammy - I have a lot of hacks~ XD insim, inteen, acr, triplets and quads? I'm not even sure what all of them are.

@Engram - the 50/50 method's gonna be my last resort if I don't figure it out. I'll try updating hacks, although I feel like I updated them already Smiley thanks.

She wishes her boyfriend looked more like Noel Fielding. She wishes her boyfriend looked more like a girl.
She wishes her boyfriend had cheekbones that cut ya. It's a mixed-up, muddled-up, shook-up world.
"Androgynoel" - FDA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: