Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:33:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crystal bowersox request please!  (Read 3443 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
whitesoxkitty

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2011, 03:56:55 pm »

i am trying to create crystal bowersox.  i want her to have two earrings in her ears and a silver chin stud all at the same time.  can anyone do that please?  i would like the top earrings to be silver balls and the bottom earrings to be leaves (i think thats what the earrings are supposed to be in the top pic in the link) here's the link:  http://www.toinks.info/2010/07/crystal-bowersox-fixes-teeth-see-photos/   also could someone make the mud hens jersey that crystal wore to the mud hens game when she came home for the top 3 hometown visit please?   here's the link:    http://swampshop.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=115&product_id=17077    i also would like it if someone could make her hair, too with the top half being straight and the bottom half being the dreadlocks.  see first link for pics of the hair.  i would do all of this myself, but i don't know how to do any of it!  thanks so much!  i would really appreciate it!
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 08:06:47 pm »

Don't hotlink to photos, upload them to a site such as photobucket, and use the IMG code it has.  Wink

Nevermind. tongue
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 08:41:49 pm by jinxismycat » Logged

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 08:24:18 pm »

Since whitesoxkitty is linking to the page the images are on, and not the images themselves, I wouldn't consider it hotlinking.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 08:41:27 pm »

Since whitesoxkitty is linking to the page the images are on, and not the images themselves, I wouldn't consider it hotlinking.

Ah, sorry. *facepalm* forget I said anything. ^^;

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: