Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:10:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cluedo Weapons  (Read 8639 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cluedokid

One by one...

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2010, 11:57:26 am »

I think it's about time the weapons from Clue make it into the Sims 2. Therefore, I wish to make a dear request for any artist ingenious enough to recreate them.

The Weapons are as follows:

Candlestick
Dagger
Wrench
Lead Pipe
Rope
Revolver

Now, I'd say some are more badly wanted than others. 

TOP PRIORITY:

There is nowhere where a Lead Pipe can be found on the Sims, so I'd say that would be top wanted.

Next would have to be an antique revolver. Yes, I'm aware of CC guns, but none quite as classy as this pepperbox model.

MEDIUM PRIORITY

Maxis has a basic wrench as part of game, however in Clue, most commonly recognized is a distinctive monkey wrench.

After that would be the Rope.

LOW PRIORITY:

I've found a dagger on The Sims Resource. Granted, it's large, but the fact that it exists makes it low on the most wanted weapon list.

Also, candlesticks are abound on the Sims 2. Probably the least needed custom object out of the lot.

Hopefully, whomever wishes to take up the challenge will be as interested and excited as I am about seeing the weapons from Clue finally grace The Sims 2.

I gratefully look forward to seeing this idea see fruition.

Thanks.

Cluedokid

One by one...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 11:04:32 pm »

I'm gunna bump this. It would still be cool for somebody to recreate the weapons. Much obliged.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: