Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:41:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: House With Lots of CC  (Read 2624 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Maripics

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2011, 04:25:55 pm »

I've been looking around for a house with three bedrooms(any quantity of baths), but had no success. I want a house with a big backyard, and lots of cc. Fully furnished if possible. Thanks for the help.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 04:38:16 pm »

There are plenty of sites with such houses. You've got MTS, GoS, all4sims (you might have to register/log in to see/download), and sims2design (might be a bit difficult to understand, but the pictures mostly speak for themselves).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Maripics

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 04:43:23 pm »

I've searched all of those. I'm having trouble with the installation of some of my expansion packs, so that's a big problem. I'm using BV,AL,SS and FT. And Celebration,Happy Holidays and IKEA. Most of those require all expansion packs or come with no CC at all. Thanks for the quick reply.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 07:01:54 pm »

Since you have AL, you shouldn't have any problem with using a lot that requires all expansions.  The AL lot includes all previous expansions lot based code.

Where you will have a problem is if the CC you are getting requires something from the expansions you don't have.  Said objects would not appear due to he lack of meshes.  There would be no way to check out what you are missing to in order to use a substitute unless the creator lists all CC and source.
Maripics

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 07:40:26 pm »

I did not know that! Thanks for the info! Still looking around though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: