Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:26:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sims 2 clothing  (Read 3495 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
my sis is awsome

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2011, 12:09:05 pm »

i read the stories here and on youtube and i see alot of people have clothes that dont come with the game and i was hoping you all know were you got yours. so could you guys help me out by telling me some websites that you can download clothes?

thank you in advance!  Love n Hugs

you\\\'ll never know, if you don\\\'t try
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 12:40:27 pm »

Moved to where it belongs.

First of all - please read this: A how to post thingie. I think you missed out a few spots.  

Finding clothing for sims isn't hard at all if you're not looking for something spesific. Google is your friend (use the picture setting, and search for "sims 2 clothing" - which is a good start). For future reference, please don't post "where can I find everything" topics. If you want spesific clothing or have pictures or good descriptions of what you want, then fine. Other than that, go searching for yourself, or at least do it first, and let us know where you've already looked. Not looking yourself is just pure laziness (which, I might add, also applies to not using capital letters - I do assume most people over 13 years old have learned about using capital letters in school, so at least give a tiny little effort for the sake of readability, m'kay?).  

So, to help you on the way: We all have different preferences, and use different sites. Some sites specialize in female or male adult clothing, some in child or toddler clothing, others in more alternative or themed clothing.

MTS has most types of styles and for all ages, and is a good start.
All About Style has themed styles and some more modern types of clothing
Garden of Shadows has more alternative clothes, and also links to blogs where resident creators post most of their creations.
Liana Sims2 - pretty clothing, mostly female. Some is donation, but a lot of it is free.  
You can also go snooping around in places like the sims 2 web area, where people show off their sites.
There are also plenty of places where you can find links to random items, like WCIF sims.

Oh, and this is also your second warning in about two weeks for posting WCIF questions where they do not belong.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 01:09:39 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
wongfoo2003

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 03:30:54 pm »

Maybe these side can help:

http://www.simkompass.de/?action=list&cat=6&sort=0&pay=1&free=1&pagecurrent=2

http://www.a-simslife.com/themeslist.asp

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Category:Content_Lists

:? :? :? :color: :? :? :?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: