Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:10:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF These meshes by themselves to make clothing with (SOLVED)  (Read 3877 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« on: June 02, 2011, 05:53:09 pm »

Hey everyone reading this, I've been looking for the mesh for these outfits for awhile now. I have several hoodie, Nike and tee shirt outfits where they're used but, I'm interested in making some streetwear/urban clothes with the bare mesh.  I haven't been able to track the mesh & texture down alone, anyone know where I can find it?

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 10:40:41 pm by Seemetron » Logged
ROX_Soxy_gal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 06:09:44 pm »

The 1st set of outfits is on a mesh created by Sims Artists Union.Not sure if that helps you or not but I hope so  Wink
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 07:57:45 pm »

If you have the middle outfit, it actually comes with the mesh. Looks like it's the same mesh as for the first outfit, though I'm not sure where that recolour is from. The bittymitten one comes with the mesh, though.

From the picture, it looks like the third outfit uses the same jeans + sneakers but has an edited top. At a guess, it's also a MYOS/SAU mesh.

Why not ask about the mesh at the site where you got the pictures. If they're offering those clothes for download they really need to tell you where to get the mesh and not just throw up retexture files and leave people to flounder around, trying to guess what mesh they need to make the download work.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 09:11:56 pm »

Hi Engram & ROX_Soxy_gal I do have the middle and bottom outfits, unfortunately on both sites I don't see where or how I can contact their creators.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 12:47:00 am »

As I said before, the mesh is included in the download for the middle outfit so you do not need to contact the creator to find the mesh. It is included and if you download the outfit, you get the mesh.

Where are the first and last outfits located?

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 10:26:45 am »

I'm not sure anymore where the first set came from and the last outfit is from a daum site. I just want the mesh by itself so that strange bulky thing that happens with making an outfit over another doesn't appear in game.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 07:24:14 pm »

You mean the bumpmap? That's easy to fix. Just make a new layer on top of the bump map texture, select a 50% grey (RGB 128/128/128), fill the layer, collapse them and save.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 08:00:49 pm »

Hello The Raven, I took your advice
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 07:10:20 pm by Seemetron » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: