Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 10:45:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: A Certain Mod?  (Read 1846 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2011, 10:46:13 pm »

Hello Insim, I am seeking a mod I used to have in my game before my downloads folder crashed. I used to have a mod in my game that allowed sims to eat resturaunt meals at home, and also a mod that allowed for sims to cook the catchable fish available in seasons; without having to catch them out of the ponds and lakes. I was thinking that it was one of carrigons mods on sims2workshop but I don't think it is, having not be able to find it. I would appreciate any and all help regarding this find as usual thanks for all help and suggestions Wink
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 07:19:07 am »

I googled it (sims reastaurant food home) and found this: http://www.sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?t=1680. I'm not a member so I have no idea if it's still available or not as I cannot see a download link. Though I do not blame you for not finding it because it seems to only be able to be located via Google as it doesn't appear in Carrigon's section. Weird. All her files have been moved here: http://carrigon.freeforums.org/ so try searching through there, see if you can maybe locate the other one. I've never heard of it so unfortunately I can't help you with that one. Google just brings up a whole lot of sims fishing guides and discussions on whether vegeterians should eat fish or not :/

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
wongfoo2003

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 06:06:41 am »

I just checked it and it is still downloadable for members. So you have to register to get it.

:? :? :? :color: :? :? :?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: