Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 11:13:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: netracreations???  (Read 2816 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
shaybear

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2010, 01:33:42 pm »

Ok, apparently I am supposed to post this HERE.  So, here goes. 

I have been trying to access netacreations.com all day, and for some reason I keep getting error messages, page not found messages, and completely blank pages everytime I try to access the site.

I can't even seem to register for the site, because every time I click submit on the registration page, I get this message:

Form Mail: eMail Form Processor Pro Script

The latest version of this script and documentation is available from Email-Form.

Form Mail: eMail Form Processor Pro
© 2000-2003 MitriDAT

huh

So, I tried clicking on the link for the form mail, and it asks me to purchase a program?Huh?

I am beyond confused, and rapidly getting annoyed. angry

Does anyone know what is going on with that site?
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 08:22:59 pm »

Hi shadybear. My site was and should have been in working order. I apologize about the confusion and your fustration. I've had this problem with my site once before and it took me a few days to get it back in working order. I ask that you give me a few days to see what the problem is and fix it so that you as well as anyone else who visits the site will be able to download. Also, thank you Tenshii for bringing this thread to my attention. I don't visit the site frequently, so had not been for her I would have never seen this thread or had any knowledge about the issue. Smiley

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
shaybear

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 10:22:53 pm »

Thanks Netra Smiley  No worries, I know technology has its occasional and inevitable hiccups Smiley  I was just getting irritated because it made no sense to me  Grin  Of course, I was working on a lack of caffeine that day as well, so that probably had something to do with my brain going into meltdown.   Cheesy

I will keep checking the site Smiley  Thanks again Smiley
missme74

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 09:04:35 am »

I'm having this same problem now. I type in the address and I get a page that says website not found and then they go on to suggest other websites that I might want, none of which are it.
missme74

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 06:46:42 pm »

Netra, is the website gone forever? Its been over a year since I've been able to get in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: