Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 09:40:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF... the mesh for this female toddler outfit  (Read 2701 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MCRVamp

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2011, 07:56:15 pm »

http://www.skysims2.com/toddlergirl6.php
-- First row, third image.

Says it's from simple-design but the site is down.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 08:23:25 pm »

Site blew up a long while ago, and I doubt it's coming back.

I've got three toddler meshes from SimpleDesign (SimpleDesign_FeToddlerSpringSandalLongTrousers_MESH, SimpleDesign_MaToddlerSpringSandalLongTrousers_MESH, SimpleDesign_MaToddlerSpringSandalCapriTrousers_MESH). No idea if they're the correct ones, though.

I'll see if I remember to pack them up sometime tomorrow and PM you. I suppose that's OK since it's a dead and gone site (no sign after them at the graveyard, and don't have enough brainpower right now to search Simscave or anywhere else). Getting too early in the morning to think, and long school day and all that later today...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MCRVamp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 09:19:53 pm »

(sorry for taking a month to reply, real life issues got in the way and I didn't feel like bothering with sims, or the computer in general).

I had no idea that the site blew up a long time ago.  I found a mesh similar but it was for male toddlers, I tried it anyway (to see if maybe it was a uni-mesh, it wasn't) but it had the animated sandles like the one in the link I posted).  It had a name similar to one of those (which I can't remember right now which since it was over a month ago).  So maybe one of those would work.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 08:58:10 am »

Meshes for toddlers and children are usually unisex. Only teen and above needs different shapes. If the mesh is identical, you could try to re-link it to the mesh. 

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MCRVamp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 11:01:14 pm »

I thought they were usually unisex for toddlers, I wasn't sure though.  Um.. maybe silly to ask but how do I re-link it to the mesh?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: