Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 03:20:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF 'choir-like' clothes ...  (Read 1602 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
carenmrose

View Profile WWW
« on: June 06, 2011, 12:55:50 am »

Sort of a specific-but-general wcif.

I'm looking for clothing, for males and females, teen and adult, that would conceivably be worn by someone in a choir performing a concert.

Colors should be all black or red and black.

BUT ... for the women (teen & adult, remember) I have a few stipulations:
They're performing in a church-type setting, so *in general* the outfits should not be too revealing.  But since definitions of "revealing" differ, here's more:
 - skirts generally not above knee-length (no mini-skirts)
 - any sleeve length okay, even sleeveless or halter, but strapless not (that's really because strapless dresses are too formal for the specific needs)
 - if "sexy" is included in the title, it's probably not quite what I'm looking for  Cheesy

Here are some example pictures, but all of these seem to feature ankle-length dresses.  They don't *have* to be that long.

Edit:

For guys, I'm open to different styles as long as they fall into the black/red-black or black-and-white color scheme. 
Vest with bow tie, business suit, suit jacket with t-shirt (no jeans though!), etc.  This isn't a real formal choir where they buy a specific "outfit" to perform in.

But just 'cuz it looks so nice, here's a picture of a vest I'd *like* to find if I can:

I forgot.  I do not have any SP's.  I have UNI, NL, OFB and Seasons.

Edit again:
Here is an example of something that would fit the bill.  I'm not liking the skinny shoes on it though.
Here is one for the guys, even though it sort of has jeans.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 01:07:10 am by carenmrose » Logged

Check out my website
and my story "Picking Up the Pieces"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: