Insimenator.org
December 17, 2018, 07:30:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see our Home page and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *Help wanted - advice & suggestions only* Sims 3 Deluxe Quandry of Questions!  (Read 2286 times)
jason7871

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2011, 04:18:20 pm »

Hello!
I am like 3 steps from installing the Sims 3 Deluxe, and i seem too be in a quandry filled with question and fear. Can i ask what i'd need to get too help ease my game play and should i get anything specific besides the official game patch from The Sims 3 site? I would like some curteous and helpful advice and suggestions, i'm not new at the sims games just had this sitting around since i bought it and decided too install it and had questions.

Thanks,
Jason/Jason7871
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 05:10:26 am »

What I did was try it without any mods before I decided what I might want to look for. I don't use many mods, mainly ease-of-play things such as a script mod that automatically turns on "testing cheats enabled" at game startup so that I don't have to type it in everytime I play. Specific mods would be up to individual tastes but most of the sites have a Sims3 section as well as a Sims2 section. Sim long and prosper. Above all, have fun with the game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: