Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:47:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *Help wanted - advice & suggestions only* Sims 3 Deluxe Quandry of Questions!  (Read 4553 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jason7871

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2011, 04:18:20 pm »

Hello!
I am like 3 steps from installing the Sims 3 Deluxe, and i seem too be in a quandry filled with question and fear. Can i ask what i'd need to get too help ease my game play and should i get anything specific besides the official game patch from The Sims 3 site? I would like some curteous and helpful advice and suggestions, i'm not new at the sims games just had this sitting around since i bought it and decided too install it and had questions.

Thanks,
Jason/Jason7871
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 05:10:26 am »

What I did was try it without any mods before I decided what I might want to look for. I don't use many mods, mainly ease-of-play things such as a script mod that automatically turns on "testing cheats enabled" at game startup so that I don't have to type it in everytime I play. Specific mods would be up to individual tastes but most of the sites have a Sims3 section as well as a Sims2 section. Sim long and prosper. Above all, have fun with the game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: