Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:19:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: A Few Things  (Read 2265 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2011, 08:28:47 pm »

Hello Insim, hopefully this will be my last WCIF for a while. My #1 WCIF Biggie is this.. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the recolor/remesh of the industrial resturaunt stove that came with NL, it was just a simple remesh of the stove that had all the bottles and pots and pans taken off of it? I used to have it before my downloads folder crashed and now I cant for the life of me remember where I got it at. I am also looking for a mod that prevents sims from 'quitting' there job that you hired them at your place of buisness? I also have another request similar to the later but I was wondering if anyone knew of a mod that prevents hosts/hostesses from doing that stupid call nameless sim interaction while another sim is clearly standing there waiting to be seated. Its just realllyyy annoying and I would like a mod that just forces sims to stand there waiting for a customer. I dont know if that mod even exists but would appreciate that gem none the less. My last one is a swimmable beach and beach front homes, I need these two for my resort town.. I appreciate any and all help regarding these finds as usual.

P.S. Sorry for such a long WCIF post but I didnt want to make 5-6 WCIFS. That would just be annoying. tongue
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 08:37:46 am »

Well I found the "no quitting" mod. It requires Apartment Life expansion. I have the same mod so I remembered where I got it also.

Employees never quit by Squinge.

Sorry I wasn't much help with your other requests. I really hope you find all of what your looking for in this WCIF. Have a great Day!
nellie23

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 05:46:46 pm »

my cleared off stove said it was by simcoast.  I think at one time I had a couple diffenet ones that came in different colors, but can not remember if the simcoast one was for both community and residential.  I also do not remember if simcoast is in the graveyard or the booty.

tried both places I listed above did not see simcoast there.  I can can find is links sporting their cars.  I however think you can find simcoast's stoves in Sapphiesims forum, but the site seems to be going through maintenance right now.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 06:36:10 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 06:36:41 pm »

Posts merged. Please edit your posts instead of replying to yourself.

ETA: I found a bunch of SimCoast2 stuff on Simcave, here. I do believe you have to register and log in to view that section of the forum.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: