Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:40:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Jenna!  (Read 11617 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2011, 05:26:42 am »

lmao, nobody ever warned us how we would feel,  look yes, feel no. After contemplation and due consideration, I've decided that the whole process of elding pretty much sucks. On the good side, everyone pretty much leaves you alone and if you screw up, you just stand around with a confused expression and everyone else smiles gently and ignores the screw-up and "helps" you, poor doddering old fool.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2011, 02:36:59 pm »

LOL! Well, being now one more year closer to the cold and silent, I'm tending to agree with you today, Max. Have at. And James, the world within us always revolves around us, it's just on the outside of our skulls that we're required not to be egocentric twerps. Sux, I know, but that's life and life beats the alternative.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 05:49:07 am »

Wow, that much philosophy makes my head hurt. lol. This is drifting a bit, the original intent was to pay homage to Jenna, perhaps we should move this to the spam thread?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: