Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:03:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New generation interactions  (Read 2100 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liverbird

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2011, 10:28:28 am »

Has anyone else noticed how the ask to watch stars & apparently woohoo in shower cancel out if done autonamously but when I tell my sim to ask to watch stars they do with no problem, the other interactions work fine if done by themselves ie give flowers not sure with pillow fight because they have not done that by themselves yet..  I have upto date patch 1.22 & have removed the mod folder & deleted the four cache files but it still happens..  Is it a glitch..

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 12:18:20 pm »

Woohoo in the shower has a privacy check that will force one of the two Sims to leave the bathroom. I had that happen to me.

Twallan fixed that little annoyance with the newest version of Woohooer. The notes states that the privacy check is bypassed if you direct the Sims to woohoo in the shower. Try that and see if that will resolve the problem for you.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: