Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 08:51:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find bruises, scars, cuts, and tears?  (Read 16562 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TheNpcsim

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2011, 12:16:08 pm »

Ok, so i've been searching for facial scars, bruises, etc., I got alot from Mod the Sims, but I can't find anymore from there :l GOS supposedly had alot, but I am unable to get into it T.T Sims Wiki had some listing, but most of the website weren't working for me. I've also been looking for tears, I saw some on Mod the Sims, but they looked terrible to me, so if you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it  Fanku2 Fanku2 Fanku2

*Admin note: Please keep the smilies to three or less per post, as per our site rules.*
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 01:32:20 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Do the smustle Cheesy
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 12:52:19 pm »

You searched GoS and couldn't find any? Did you look under themes? Sometimes a lot of downloads are there.

EDIT: It just occurred to me that you have all of the MTS (sorry). Did you try looking on the Exchange? Sometimes tears and other special effects from dead sites can be found on sims Wink
TheNpcsim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 01:19:53 pm »

You searched GoS and couldn't find any? Did you look under themes? Sometimes a lot of downloads are there.

EDIT: It just occurred to me that you have all of the MTS (sorry). Did you try looking on the Exchange? Sometimes tears and other special effects from dead sites can be found on sims Wink

I can't get into GOS at all :l I guess something's wrong with the address, because it's not letting me in at all

Do the smustle Cheesy
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 01:33:36 pm »

Nope, nothing wrong with address. I can get in just fine. You're going to http://gardenofshadows.digitalperversion.net right?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 04:07:13 pm »

Are you banned, perhaps?
TheNpcsim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 01:58:52 pm »

I can't get in at all. I didn't do anything for them to have a reason to ban me

Do the smustle Cheesy
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 02:31:35 pm »

It's too bad you can't log onto GoS they have a great selection of what your looking for.

I was going to recommend MTS, but as you stated you already have the majority of their custom content.

Also these tears actually look very realistic and well done. Perhaps, these you would be interested in? Or were they the ones you didn't like? I'm not sure lol. Anyway, Good Luck with your search!!

« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 02:41:20 pm by Cindra » Logged
TheNpcsim

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2011, 04:52:47 pm »

I downloaded them and tried them, but they're barely noticable :l Thank you anyways Smiley

Do the smustle Cheesy
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 09:56:22 pm »

Janita's site has plenty of very nice tears. They're under sims 2 downloads > makeup > pages 24, 37, 41, 42, and 44.

http://blog.daum.net/janita

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
TheNpcsim

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 05:01:51 pm »

Janita's site has plenty of very nice tears. They're under sims 2 downloads > makeup > pages 24, 37, 41, 42, and 44.

http://blog.daum.net/janita

Thank you so, so, so much Cheesy

Do the smustle Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: