Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:24:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a mod request  (Read 2577 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
funkytoad

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2011, 04:19:59 pm »

i would like a mod that fixes the issue with housemates in the sims 3 with housemates only one can be the parent of the child and i want both sims to be the parents and wanting to this in create a sims where you edit relationships because right now the link only goes from one parent not both and the link should be both parents(housemates but parent of the child) to the child
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 12:12:55 pm »

Twallan's Master Controller mod allows users to edit relationships. The mod is very very similar to the Insimenator mod with many functions to edit your Sims, relationships, lots and whatnot. Give that a try and see what happens. You will want to read the notes included with Master Controller if you do choose to download it.

What you're asking for is a scripting mod that does a bit more than just a simple tuning file. I don't do much scripting and do mostly tuning mods. Give that mod a try and see what happens.

Post back to let us know if this is what you wanted.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
funkytoad

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 10:39:55 pm »

i have use that in the past and yet it does a lot of things i like it does not do what i am looking for quite exactly i know there is a way to mes with the relationships like make friends etc but its not gonna do what i want exactly unless you can make an edit relation ship and make a pop up menu that says current relations with sims one wife sim two brother and options to change sims two to parent or what not if you confused at all or anything let me know cause right now master controller is not doing what i want
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: