Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:10:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4am bug  (Read 2097 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liverbird

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2011, 06:58:43 am »

Does anyone else have your sim action drop from list ie if they are sleeping they wakeup at 4am.. I have all my mods updated & patched to 1.22 this has started since I installed generations.. Any ideas what could be causing it..

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 06:02:23 am »

Don't know if this will help, I found it on the community forum from missreena73 -

I am not sure if this will work for everyone, but it has worked for me, which makes me very happy.

Make sure you sims do not have any wishes or promised that you want to keep. This is very important, because you will lose all the wishes and promised wishes.

Go to the Edit Town screen (save your game, just in case) and evict your sim from their house, leaving the furniture and stuff behind. Your family should be on the upper left hand side of the screen. Move them back into the same place you just moved them out of, and see if they will sleep through the night.

I didn't notice if you lost any money doing this. I don't think you do.. I think you just sell the house for what it is worth and immediately buy it again.

So far my sim has been living in her house for about a week since the move out/move in trick and she is no longer having the 4 am problem.

Hope it helps, I've not been into the game for a few months so am not aware of the most recent bugs. Any furniture and stuff you might be concerned about losing you can put in the family inventory before you do this and it should preserve it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: