Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:32:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hide WooHoo Option New Version Available(7/08/06)  (Read 24457 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2006, 12:36:26 pm »

good mod to allow younger simmers to play
yocrose

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 02:06:30 pm »

Oh, This is awesome!!! Now I can let my little sister play. Is there anyway to take out the woohoo want cards as well?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 05:58:13 pm »

Quote from: yocrose
Is there anyway to take out the woohoo want cards as well?
The test for those wants are the used for all of the romantic wants, if I disable them they will be disabled for everyone that plays the game on that computer because the wants file can't be placed in your downloads folder.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2006, 06:24:30 pm »

Read the why post.
How nice of you to make this mod for people who really do need it.

:love7:

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2006, 04:54:55 pm »

I just posted what should be the last update needed some how I missed one of the public woohoo functions :doh:

yocrose

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2006, 04:27:42 pm »

Squinge, Could you possibly take out the woohoo cards as well? I never use those options anyway and with your hidewoohoo mod, the woohoo want cards don't go away because you can never satisfy. I'm constantly having to refresh the wants with insim. Besides anyone who only uses this mod to let little children play will have to take it out anyway-what's one more. Thanks so much for all you add to the simming community!!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2006, 02:21:17 pm »

Quote from: yocrose
Besides anyone who only uses this mod to let little children play will have to take it out anyway-what's one more
You don't have to take it out if the child has their own user account in windows because the game will use the mods you place in that users downloads folder, I am still testing a new mod that changes all the woohoo wants text & icons & I will post it when I know it's working correctly Smiley

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2006, 08:54:55 am »

That depends on how opposed you are to sims making out. Squinge has a random pregnancy from making out mod. Smiley

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
catluver321
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2006, 01:52:11 am »

xD I'll have to pretend like I never saw this mod. 'cause if I did, my dad would jump all over this.

o_o I'm only 12, and i've clicked on 'woohoo' option plenty of times, and compaired to what I see on tv, in the movies, and what i've seen when I walk in on my sister and her fiance doing it, xD It's nothing like real life. o_o And now-a-days, all the kids I know my age, know EVERYTHING about sex, drugs, and stuff like that. :/ So..

But anywho. =) It's a good mod, just not something I would download.
Zanzabar
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2007, 03:52:33 am »

Quote from: Lokisama;271165
Well, I'd be happier with some kind of clickable object like a crib, where the sim could just choose to be pregnant.  But I do appreciate the suggestion.

Download Insimenator. It has options when you click on it to get pregnant, lets you choose the father, and you can speed, slow, or suspend the pregnancy Smiley
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2009, 02:24:41 am »

Ok so I'm saying TYTYty fifty years after everyone else, Wink but ty soo much!   I actually love this and knew MySims was way too babyish looking and wished there was a more appropriate game for ages 8-12.   Not every kid out there is hyper-exposed to overt sexuality as people seem to believe.

Thanks for giving parents an age-considerate mod.

Sims by Dasi:

candyapplegirl

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2009, 12:25:21 pm »

Thank you so much! My daughter loves playing, but I really don't want her to have the 'woohoo' option.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: