Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:54:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Timothea, the unsuspecting bride  (Read 13144 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2011, 04:21:25 pm »

I love genetics and Timothea is the Offspring of MaAlet's Timo in his blond reincarnation and my Noodles. I think she is precious even if she is not a beauty.

Timothea
mildly ludicrous and naive

She never imagined that the devilishly handsome, Hugh Dunette, would have the slightest interest in her. She treated him with the same casual open warmth that she showed to all the peoples of her small community. No one realized the charming minstrel was actually the heir of a prosperous nobleman. Timmie, as she was called by her closest companions, frolicked and played through the sweet spring days totally unaware of the very uncasual regard of the mysterious Hugh. When he approached her and begin to tease her with compliments, she thought it a wonderful joke and played along. Then he drew close and lightly caressed her cheek and whispered things that confused but tantalized her being. Almost before she comprehended his intentions she found herself enfolded in his tender embrace. Stunned, Timmie watched Hugh go down on one knee and opened his heart to her. Timmie was drawn to his passion and her world spun out of control with bliss when he slipped his ring on her finger.
Hugh Dunette
from Plumbbob Keep

*check out the slide show it uses the priestmarry mod*

CC:
Vividmiss ~ Blush
Tifa ~ Makeup
Sunni ~ Apparel
Aloha Kay ~ skintone
shady ~ eye color
threehundred ~ Blush
Anva ~ Eyebrow
alkaloid ~ Makeup
enjoyingmypain @dw

Family Pics:

Papa

Mama

Toddler

Child

Teen

Dancing with Mama

Sharing a joke with Papa

* th_Timmie2-1-1.jpg (6.61 KB, 143x160 - viewed 71918 times.)

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 05:50:21 pm »

Very nice.   She does possess a quality.  What is the priest marry mod?
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 05:11:27 am »

Priestmarry mod is a mod that allows your active sim to select another sim on the lot to preside over or appear to perform the marriage ceremony.
It can be found here.
The mod uses an arch as the active object and has other objects to support the illusion.
Here is a highly modified screenshot of priestmarry mod used in game:

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 01:58:16 pm »

That's so cool!  Thanks for the Sim, screenshot and link Smiley   Speaking of the link to the graveyard...it took a while but I found it here http://files.sims2graveyard.com/pcsims_smb/  under PCSims.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 03:40:40 pm by VerDeTerre » Logged
AlbaManrique

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 01:11:08 am »

I guess I may be punched in the face for "upping" a topic but by no means I meant doing that... I just wanted to ask the original creator of the Sims: can you please be so kind to make Timothea's Papa and Mama available for download as well? They're so beautiful and also I've a passion for curly-haired guys =D
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 12:35:22 am »

She is very unique. I like her facial features. good work

big joe

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 09:42:13 am »

Very pretty girl. Great job Noni. Thanks for sharing

Be happy and make someone happy[/I]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: