Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:57:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot serve meals  (Read 2310 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2011, 04:52:33 pm »

Ok my problem is my sims prepare and cook the meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) but once the meal if finished cooking, and they go to serve the entire meal just disappears and then the sim itself does a little glitchy type move  Undecided

All the posts that I'm able to find that could even remotely help me with this are from MTS, which is offline for maintenance at the moment.

I have some custom foods, but I haven't downloaded any in the past 24 hrs and it was working just fine yesterday so I'm stuck. If anybody has heard of this issue please let me know what needs to be done to fix it.

My sim children are starving and there are no leftovers and they will get fat if all they eat is pizza and chinese lol.

Thanks in advance for any help! It's very appreciated. Smiley
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 04:58:42 pm »

Have you tried moving out hacks and mods? Could be a conflict. Some hacks can work along nicely and suddenly decide to start behaving bad.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 05:04:32 pm »

That was my first thought actually Raven, I've been deleting random hacks then logging back in to see if the problem is fixed and thus far it hasn't. Thanks for the fast response Smiley
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 05:54:08 pm »

Do you use any boolProp cheats? Whenever I was using those for awhile, my game started acting funny.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 06:45:36 pm »

Jump bugs usually occur when you don't use the Boolprop cheats. When using the TestingCheats code you get error messages instead. Jump bugs are errors without the actual error message.

If you enable the "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" in neighborhood view and try the food thing on a lot, you'll get up an error message and an error log file will generate (in "logs"). Look through that one and quite possibly you'll find the object or cheat that causes errors - or at least be on your way to finding it. Attach it here if you have troubles deciphering it yourself.

You can also do a vanilla test run on your game. Remove all downloads from your downloads folder (don't delete -just move them to desktop or something) and run a clean non-CC lot to see if the problem continues.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: