Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 02:38:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find a slit mouth? **Resolved**  (Read 4938 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TheNpcsim

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2011, 12:47:03 am »

So I saw this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX4Gkv1_m9Q&feature=player_detailpage#t=32s  And fell in love with the slit mouth Cheesy But unfortuantely, the user didn't say where he got it or if he made it himself :l I tried looking everywhere, but no luck -.-' If you can help, I would greatly appreciate it Smiley
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 12:33:01 pm by TheNpcsim » Logged

Do the smustle Cheesy
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 07:33:14 am »

There's something similar here. (Must register to see) You can see the sim here without registering.

The slit face may be a stackable face make up or found under the foundation section of the regular make up for sims. Sometimes people combine a number of facial scars together. You may be looking for two or more different effects put together.
TheNpcsim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 09:53:38 am »

There's something similar here. (Must register to see) You can see the sim here without registering.

The slit face may be a stackable face make up or found under the foundation section of the regular make up for sims. Sometimes people combine a number of facial scars together. You may be looking for two or more different effects put together.

Aw, really? Dang, I was really hoping it was real T.T Oh well, thank you for the link though, it looks too cool Cheesy

Do the smustle Cheesy
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 10:36:15 am »

It is real I think but what it is, is probably two or more scars put together which can be done in CAS.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 05:21:40 pm »

It's really real as a singular costume makeup... but seemingly unavailable from what I can tell.  The makeup was mentioned in the Director's Commentary of that short film promoted in the teaser clip.  (skip to 4:35 or press 5 once the video is fully loaded.) I have no idea where to find it for sure, though, since I've checked all over the web at one point for the creator's item that was mentioned, not to mention Sims99 is no longer with us... (shame, because that was one of my first and favorite Sims 2 lurking spots that I frequented years ago...) Sad  I'm guessing it was a personal request made strictly for DavieD123 .

TheNpcsim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 06:03:02 pm »

It is real I think but what it is, is probably two or more scars put together which can be done in CAS.

CAS? What is that?

Do the smustle Cheesy
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 08:03:16 pm »

CAS stands for Create-A-Sim like when you go into the game and create a family, it's called the Create-A-Sim screen (CAS).
TheNpcsim

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 12:29:55 pm »

CAS stands for Create-A-Sim like when you go into the game and create a family, it's called the Create-A-Sim screen (CAS).

Ahhhh, I see xD Thank you for all your help ^^

Do the smustle Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: