Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:27:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Industrial Piercing  (Read 3197 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
NightFiree

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2011, 01:20:49 pm »

I used to have this great industrial piercing for my sims before I lost everything. I thought it was on Mod The Sims, but no luck.
Anyone have any ideas where it could be found? c:
Thanks!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 01:42:33 pm »

Can you please provide more detail about what you're looking for? A better description and a picture would go a long way to help people who might know where to find what you're looking for but don't know what you're describing. In fact, we always prefer a person post a picture with their request (600 x 600 or less and hosted on your own third party image host account - no hotlinking).

As to your request, I think what you might be looking for is in a collection of piercings Aikea Guinea made and posted up on Club Crimsyn. Unfortunately, they're no longer hosting their Sims 2 content on their site due to bandwidth issues, but they have all their Sims 2 content in a large rar file here. You'll find it in there (though I don't know what the package with the piercings is called, sorry).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
TheNpcsim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 05:31:44 pm »

Was it for The Sims 3? If so, is it this : http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=417518 ?

Do the smustle Cheesy
kilime

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 04:04:55 pm »

MayPink has some spikies for upper ears, not sure if it is what you are looking for. I like her thick earrings, too, they don't deform or disappear when you change the ear sizes.

http://honeypetal.hanabie.com/menu/downloads/submenu/accessory.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: