Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:01:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: This infant outfit (SOLVED)  (Read 3643 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2011, 04:54:30 pm »

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 05:54:10 pm by Cindra » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 05:10:32 pm »

I wish I could help you - but all I know is that it's most likely not one of mine, as I don't recognize the textures. Not from anywhere, actually - and I've got pretty much all the infant outfits I've ever found.  

Is it your picture, or someone else's?

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 05:27:08 pm »

It is one of my pictures actually Raven lol. I have this outfit in my game at the moment, but want to delete it and install a different outfit. Since I know you can only have 1 infant outfit in your downloads folder at a time.

And for the love of bagels, I can't remember where I got it since it has been sooo long ago. And I cannot seem to locate it anywhere in my downloads folder or even find it with the Sims2Pack.

So I was hoping someone would recognize it on here so I could look up the file and get rid of it. I appreciate your help!!! Smiley I'm still searching and will keep my posts updated. Thank You.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 05:41:46 pm »

Would the Wardrobe Wrangler help find it?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 05:49:13 pm »

Doubt it. It's an infant default.
You could do a search for "infant" or "baby" or something along those lines. Looks like it's just a texture override (or the mesh doesn't work, as the diaper is showing).

You could do a 50/50 of your downloads to try and locate it.

Do you have a clearer picture of the front (especially the "collar"), and perhaps the back?

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 05:53:32 pm »

OK I was able to locate it finally. I guess it is an infant christening suit. I couldn't find a site (sigh). I removed it and installed the one I really wanted. Thank you both for your help and sorry if I was a pain lol it was just driving me crazy not being able to remember where it came from.
the evil writer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 06:14:29 pm »

OK I was able to locate it finally. I guess it is an infant christening suit.
So it is what I thought it was. That was from eclectic sims, and the reason it looked like that was because their mesh was seperate and it seems like you didn't have that as well as the texture. With the proper mesh it's quite cute.

Download some   Toddler Fashions (other stuff too, but toddler stuff sticks to the exchange best)
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 07:50:57 pm »

Yeah I think I installed that infant outfit before I even fully understood Custom Content and Meshes. That's how long ago it's been haha. Well anyway, I installed one of these with the mesh and it looks adorable in game.

Again, Thanks everybody for your time, help, and patience.   Fanku2
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: