Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:45:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: vacation Problems  (Read 2260 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liverbird

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2011, 12:23:18 pm »

I sent my sim to china, all was ok while they were there but when they got home my sims clothes had disappeared all I could choose was everyday, also the items I bought while away didn't appear ie martial arts dummy & board block.  Also when my sim talks to someone they complete there conversation & then jump back..  Is this a problem with the new patch & geneartion as going on vacation before worked fine...  Has this happened to anyone ese, I removed my mods but it still happened so its not a mod thats causing the problem..

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 08:01:10 am »

I've also noted the jump-back phenomenon, I've not yet tried to purchase anything and bring it back although I don't do much when travelling due to an annoying disapearing lot graphic on the main screen after adventuring. You can enable buy cheats and then acquire the training dummy and blocks (or just about anything else) while you are in your sim's homeworld.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 07:20:51 am »

This bug was fixed in AwesomeMod ages back and EAxis finally got around to fixing it for themselves.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: