Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 10:48:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find HBB hairy skintones for The Sims 2  (Read 2317 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rimbwpg

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2011, 01:58:52 am »

I have been, with limited success, trying to locate hairy skins for the HBB. Blonde or brunette would be nice. Though I have found a few, with dark hair the smooth to furry ratio is definitely out of proportion.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I might find active links to the following skintones. I found them in a posting by Zephyrash at simantics, but the links are dead ends, Actually any hairy skins for the HBB Would be greatly appreciated, if the were V.2 that would be even better.

AmunRa HBBCPU Conversion S2 BrownFur.rar

AmunRa HBBCPU Conversion S2 BlondeFur.rar

AmunRa HBBCPU Conversion S2 BlackFur.rar

AmunRa HBBCPU Conversions S3.rar

AmunRa HBBCPU Conversions S2.rar
MzDyme

Fierce is not just a word,it's a way of living

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 04:15:50 am »

Hi rimbwpg =)

I'm not sure where those exact skintones  that you listed are sorry,but maybe you should try beosboxboy blogspot,its a lot of HBB stuff there including shower proof skins...I'm not able to show the link because it has content that not suitable for all veiwers..so I suggest you google.You also might want to try insimadult just make sure you are old enough plus you must register.Well hoped that helped Good luck =)

★Los Sims 2 para siempre(The sims2 forever!!)★

Signature images may not exceed 250 x 50
Visit Simsurbania.com for more of my creations
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: