Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:07:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small flowers- lilies  (Read 3054 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
killerkaty

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2011, 07:28:43 am »

I have searched everywhere, from GoS, TSR (blegh), MTS, and God knows where to find these conversions, and it looks like they just aren't made yet. So, without further ado, would someone please convert these items? They're small (unlike the majority of game-provided plants), and come in two pots/vases. (White and glass, as you can see.)

I found them originally here http://lmhwjs.wordpress.com/2009/05/10/happy-mothers-day/ if you need the original link. They were well-used in my sims 2 game, and I can't bare to part with them. (I love, love, love lilies.) Thank you so much!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 07:31:12 am »

Topic moved to sims 3 section.

According to her ToU, you might want to ask for permission before you ask someone to convert it for you, as she doesn't want anyone to clone or modify her meshes. Those particular meshes are mostly modified ingame meshes, so maybe she won't mind. I think the flowers and pots are from M&G, IKEA and basegame.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 07:37:57 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
killerkaty

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 07:35:01 am »

Crap, I knew I was going to mess something up.
I can't seem to get ahold of her, though I have left several comments and notes asking for permission, but from what I gather from several other commenters, she doesn't mind conversion so much as long as she gets credit for the original mesh. However, thank you for pointing that out to me, I completely missed it. I will continue to try to contact her though, as I don't really want to make her mad by a request without permission. Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 10:03:09 am by killerkaty » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: