Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:05:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mustluvcats' functional changing station  (Read 2486 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« on: August 01, 2011, 04:28:47 pm »

Hello, I am really wanting the functional version of Mustluvcat's community changing station. I thought it was on sailfinsims, but I cannot find it.  Undecided

Help?

mustluvcatz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 01:56:37 am »

I looked for it and couldn't find it either. It seems to have been lost at some point in time- the forum has been changed and/or upgraded a few times. I don't even have it anymore thanks to a virus and having to reformat my computer.
There might be downloads that still haven't been brought over- I'll see if it's in..well, wherever those are, I'll look. It may come down to someone who has it uploading it somewhere so I can post it at Sailfinsims again.

http://www.sailfinsims.com/forums/index.php/files/file/392-community-lot-baby-changing-station-functional/
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 10:33:35 am by mustluvcatz » Logged
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 11:05:01 am »

Thank you very much. :]

It seems that has happened to a lot of people -- losing their own files due to a crash.

mustluvcatz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 05:40:39 pm »

You're welcome. Smiley There were more files that were found and brought over too, so I owe you a thanks.

Losing my files only happened once- I regularly back stuff up online and on a disc now. Getting everything back is so time consuming that well, as you can tell, I haven't really bothered getting any of it back. I should though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: