Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:51:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF The hack where you can make a sim's eyes move around?  (Read 6159 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
VictoriousDefender

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2011, 07:51:20 pm »

Okay, so I'm TERRIBLE in describing stuff. But I have seen in various Sims 2 Machinima where a sim's eyes move around whilst they are doing an overlay pose. I'm sorry but I cannot give you anymore information, but I THINK it is a hack, but im just not very sure. If you know what I am talking would you kindly give me the link to help this ditzy girl out? Lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated...  Lips Sealed
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 08:34:11 pm »

There's the fourth wall hack --> http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=268960
Lets you control eye movement, but might be better for photography than machinima.

Most overlay poses and such will let the head be turnable, and the face will move even in these poses. So if you find poseboxes with face expressions and such that ought to do it. I have a few boxes like that (JDmovies, and a black box that I haven't been able to locate again)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 06:30:07 am »

The "black box" is probably Decorgal's custom modeling pose box. http://decorgal.com/dd/?p=74

It freezes the entire sim so if you put your sim into one of these poses and then use the fourth wall hack while zoomed in you should be able to make their eyes follow the camera. Not sure how you would make them look away from the camera except that you would need to freeze them in one of the Decorgal poses and them use one of JayDee's boxes (linked by Raven) to find eye movement of the type you want to film since it will make their faces and eyes move independent of the rest of their frozen body - including head so they won't move the head away from your set camera angle.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 08:29:24 am »

No, it's not that one I'm thinking about, although I've got that one, too. It's a black animation box with three white dots. It has face overlays among other things, and all the animations are cancelable in the queue, unlike Decorgal's box. I think it might be a version of the hidden ingame box (named paul-something).

Decorgal's box has face anims, so you could use it instead. It's easier to use it with the fourth wall hack, as the poses are overlays and disappear from the queue.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 09:17:06 am »

No, it's not that one I'm thinking about, although I've got that one, too. It's a black animation box with three white dots. It has face overlays among other things, and all the animations are cancelable in the queue, unlike Decorgal's box. I think it might be a version of the hidden ingame box (named paul-something).

Sounds a little bit like this one:  The Sims 2 Machinima Production Tool by ceedj

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: