Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:59:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Length of labor pain before sim produces a baby.  (Read 3537 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Geenia

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2011, 01:33:59 pm »

Hi all, Brandi Broke has been in labor with that third, mystery shocked, child for a long time. She has been sitting cross legged in the floor waving her arms and shouting something.  She can't get up, she can't do anything, and nobody can have any actions with her.  I'm really really feeling sorry for the little thing....If it weren't for the MaxMotive cheat she would be dead by now...Beau and Justin have gone to school and back 2 times and about to leave for school again...  She has been in labor for way more than 48 hours... Has this happened to anyone else or am I just missing something I should do?  Thank you in advance, Geen
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 02:00:00 pm »

When sims get entirely stuck, I use the "testingcheats" cheat code, shift-(right?)click on the sim, and choose "reset". That usually helps. If they get stuck in furniture, use the "moveobjects on" cheat to move them to a clear space. If that doesn't help, "reset" usually does the trick.

If you have poseboxes, you can use the "reset" or "snap reset" option that some poseboxes come with. Should work for stuck sims, too.

If not, go to the neighborhood without saving and go back in.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Geenia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 03:27:03 pm »

3yayThank you so much. I thought she was in a birthing possition. Silly me.  I haven't been playing sims 2 for very long and was shocked when she showed up pregnant.  The "testing cheats" cheat gave me an error message and I don't know what poseboxes are. I just picked her up and sat her in the middle of the room.  Voila, and a baby. Thank you again, Geen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: