Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:36:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about posting a V2...  (Read 2490 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« on: August 11, 2011, 06:11:15 am »

Ok, so the last thing I made and posted here was my recolors of the OoT hair (just the hat part). I have no idea if anyone actually liked them and thought they were good, but I wanted to get a little more use out of the hair piece so I started to dabble in some new textures for the not only the hat part, but also the hair, and ears. Granted, I couldn't get the texture to look perfect, its a weird mesh to work with but I got the ears perfectly matched with a specific skin tone (called Netral) which I got from the French Sims 2 site, Fantasy Lost World. I'm not 100% on this but I'm sure its by Devil Cloud. Speaking of whom, I also made hat texture matches for his OoT tunics. Here's a preview...

The only thing that I wasn't fully pleased with was the hair. Due to how the mesh is (I can't fix meshes, otherwise I would) the hair has perpetual shadows on the top so parts of the actual hair part will always be darkened and have a look of uneven lighting. If anyone would love for me to post my edits and complete retextures, say the word and I'll get to packaging files.

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: