Insimenator.org
January 21, 2020, 02:44:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about posting a V2...  (Read 1330 times)
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« on: August 11, 2011, 06:11:15 am »

Ok, so the last thing I made and posted here was my recolors of the OoT hair (just the hat part). I have no idea if anyone actually liked them and thought they were good, but I wanted to get a little more use out of the hair piece so I started to dabble in some new textures for the not only the hat part, but also the hair, and ears. Granted, I couldn't get the texture to look perfect, its a weird mesh to work with but I got the ears perfectly matched with a specific skin tone (called Netral) which I got from the French Sims 2 site, Fantasy Lost World. I'm not 100% on this but I'm sure its by Devil Cloud. Speaking of whom, I also made hat texture matches for his OoT tunics. Here's a preview...

The only thing that I wasn't fully pleased with was the hair. Due to how the mesh is (I can't fix meshes, otherwise I would) the hair has perpetual shadows on the top so parts of the actual hair part will always be darkened and have a look of uneven lighting. If anyone would love for me to post my edits and complete retextures, say the word and I'll get to packaging files.

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: