Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:08:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF - Mod to avoid clothing in inventory  (Read 2622 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
XPTL297

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2011, 06:30:21 am »

Does anyone know if there's a mod that avoids that Clothing which sims grow into, is added to the family inventory. I'm particularly interested on avoiding that Young Adults throw all the garbage in the house inventory. My Uni is a school with uniform and though I unabled all clothing to YAs, they continue finding a piece of crap to add to the inventory.
There's no reason to have a lot of shop clothing racks, if they continue filling up the wardrobe at random. Thanks.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 08:33:06 am »

Somewhere, I saw a utility (separate program, not in-game), that deletes all the clothing from the household wardrobe.  Once you play the house again, it would repopulate with only the clothing the resident Sims are wearing.  I'm thinking Mootilda, but I'm not 100% sure.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 01:06:03 pm »

This would be super. If you remember where you found it, could you bump back? My problem is exactly to get rid of the wardrobe stuff. Have been checking a way to mod it self, but it involves the bhavs MoveIn/MoveOut that alone are already a big trouble. I don't care if it is a tool off-game. Thanks.
thetigerking

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 03:08:37 pm »

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,8266.0.html

Took a minute but I found it.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 03:30:34 am »

Thanks bunches, thetigerking. Off to test.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: