Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 09:48:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Secret Society Lot Won't Load  (Read 2673 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LilSister

View Profile WWW
« on: August 26, 2011, 08:23:18 am »

I have a custom  university that I have been playing for about 2 months. Recently the limo arrived for a sim to take him to the SS Lot.  The lot never loaded it was stuck.  I restarted the game, my sim returned in the limo but he was not a SS member. Also my sim was unlinked with his father (this I fixed in Simpe).  I tried it again, the same thing happened.  I also tried to send another sim already an SS member to the lot and still the lot would not load.  I also tried to send a sim in another household.  I also had the same thing occur with another lot-is this a sign of corruption?
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 04:15:24 pm »

Really obvious question: since it's a custom University, did  you add a SS lot?  Have any of your Sims been there before?

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
LilSister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 12:20:15 pm »

Yes, I added a SS Lot (there would be no reason to send a sim there if it didn't exist) and as I stated I sent a sim who was already a member to the lot and it still would not load.  I've been playing the lot along with the customer university for over 2 months without a problem.  I had the same problem on another lot at the university last night.  I was not able to enter the lot from neighborhood nor was my sim able to go to the lot-same problem stuck on loading.  This issue does not exit in my main hood or the subhoods attached.  At this point I am convinced there is a problem with the Uni hood after this graduating class I will not be using it anymore.
LilSister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 07:13:33 am »

Problem solved! I had the same issue on another lot so I entered the lot using boolprop testingheatsenabled true.  Apparently custom content items I've had in game over a year are no longer usuable in my hood (a ceiling light and a yard nativity scene).  While still under boolprop I sent sim to the secret lot (the ceiling light was the problem on the SS lot and the nativity scene at the Uni Chapel).  I deleted both items from the lots.  When I viewed the log file the error listed for the ceiling light stack number out of range and the error for the yard nativity scene was missing effects. I'm not sure what any of this means but I am relieved that the problem is now solved. Now I can get some much needed sleep.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: